Reminder: AUUG'2004 Call For Papers

David Purdue david.purdue at auug.org.au
Mon Apr 26 14:25:16 EST 2004

Dear AUUG Members and other readers,

Just two working weeks until the close of the AUUG'2004 call for papers!

"Who Are You? Identification and Authentication Issues in Computing."
The AUUG'2004 Conference, 1-3 September 2004, Duxton Hotel, Melbourne.
Tutorials on 29-31 August.

Remember that authors chosen to present their papers at the conference
get free conference registration, including lunch each day and free
entry to the Conference Dinner, the Networking Reception and the
exclusive Speakers Reception. Plus, it looks good on the resume!

Tutorial presenters have their choice of reward: either free conference
registration or 25% of the profit from their tutorial. Either way they
get an invite to the exclusive Speakers Reception.

Academics should note - this year AUUG has introduced a Research Paper
stream. Papers submitted to this stream will be assessed by our
international panel of experts and written feedback will be provided. In
response to requests from academics at previous conferences, we are
doing our best to ensure you get full academic recognition for papers
presented at AUUG'2004. Please note on your submission if you wish to be
considered in this stream.

The call for papers with all submission details can be found at:

http://www.auug.org.au/events/2004/auug2004/cfp.html

Other conference info can be found at:

http://www.auug.org.au/events/2004/auug2004/

Regards,

David Purdue
Programme Committee Chair
AUUG'2004: "Who Are You?"

P.S. If you have mailed in a submission but have not received an
acknowledgment from me for it, then it has probably been lost in the
ether - blame my overly agressive SPAM filter and please resubmit. If
all else fails call the AUUG office on 02 8244 9511 and we can make
arrangements to ensure your submission gets through.