`Connecting the Future' Returns for 2003

lance at cyber.com.au lance at cyber.com.au
Fri Sep 26 15:03:52 EST 2003

`Connecting the Future' Returns for 2003 - last year's forum
received rave reviews and this one will be even better:
http://www.isoc-au.org.au/CTF03/

NOTE: All AUUG members are eligible for the "associated organisation"
concession fee of $250.

ISOC-AU, ac3 and SIT CRC are hosting a one-day forum on the latest in
Internet services and connectivity - Thursday 2nd October, Australian
Technology Park, Sydney.

We've got Internet luminaries offering down-to-earth and lively
overviews of the latest in mobile and web services - we've got IPv6
hard-heads and propellor-heads - Rich Semantics, Mobile Nodes and Smart
Internets - we've even got someone who wants the Internet to go away!
A few highlights:

 * Growing Pains: the Internet in Adolescence
     - Fred Baker, Cisco and Internet Society Board

 * IPv6 Facts and Fictions
     - Geoff Huston, Telstra and Internet Architecture Board

 * Which Wireless Where?
     - Narelle Clark, Optus and ISOC-AU Vice-President

 * What are Web Services all about?
     - Ramin Marzbani, CEO ACNielsen.consult

Register at  http://www.isoc-au.org.au/CTF03/
 *  $275 - Full entry
 *  $250 - ISOC-AU associated organisation staff or members
 *  $180 - ISOC-AU individual members

Fees also include fully-catered lunch, early-morning juice/tea/coffee,
two refreshment breaks and drinks at the end of the day.

Please contact Kate Lance, lance at cyber.com.au or (03) 9525 7574 with
any queries.

    + Kate Lance -------------------- Executive Director ISOC-AU +
    | lance at cyber.com.au           Internet Society of Australia |
    | Tel +61 3 9525 7574       PO Box 152 Civic Square ACT 2608 |
    + www.isoc-au.org.au --------- The Internet is for everyone! +

----- End forwarded message -----