Suggestions for AUUG 2003 CDs

Michael Still mikal at auug.org.au
Fri Aug 8 07:49:08 EST 2003

Hello,

As you are now hopefully aware, AUUG 2003 is rapidly approaching. You can
see details of the conference on the AUUG website:

  http://www.auug.org.au/events/2003/auug2003/

The AUUG 2003 program committee would like to include two or three CDs in
the "show bag" given to each attendee. I therefore am seeking suggestions
for the content of these CDs. It would be best if at least one of these
CDs stood on it's own, so that it can be distributed at a later date with
AUUGN.

If you have any suggestions, then I would greatly appreciate it if you
could let me know.

Thanks,
Michael Still

Committee Member