User group demographics survey

Kimberly Shelt kim at linmagau.org
Wed Aug 6 16:57:38 EST 2003

Hello all,

We (LinMagAU) are currently running a survey.
User Group demographics, membership and *nix/OSS system usage.

This survey is to gain knowledge of various demographics
within the Linux/*nix/OSS realm here in Australia.

We are aiming for between 500-1000 participants, especially
those members in the *nix community such as AUUG.

The survey consists of 30 questions, and should only take about
10-15minutes to complete and can be found at

http://www.linmagau.org then follow the big read letters SURVEY :)

A number of organisations have been contacted to assist with
development of the questions we would like to thank all those
who gave feedback and suggestions.

There are several areas to allow for comments, and we welcome your
feedback and suggestions.

Thanks
Kimberly Shelt
--