AUUG NSW Chapter Meeting and Elections [was Re: AUUG NSW Chapter Members Mailing List]

Gordon Hubbard gordon at customtech.com.au
Tue Mar 11 14:29:28 EST 2003

Hi All,

Apologies to those outside NSW. But I have feedback that a number of
interested NSW members had not yet heard about this weeks meeting and
election because they had not yet subscribed to the NSW Chapter list.

So ... just a reminder that the AUUG NSW Chapter meeting is on this
Thursday night, and please note that the NSW Chapter Elections will be
held at the meeting.

Full details are here:
http://www.auug.org.au/nswauug/

To receive future announcements please read my previous email quoted below
and subscribe to the NSW Chapter list!

Regards
Gordon Hubbard <gordon at CustomTech.com.au>