AUUG2002 - Avoid the late fees!

Adrian Close adrian at auug.org.au
Tue Jul 16 15:55:58 EST 2002

Believe it or not, we're just a month and a half out from the AUUG2002
conference.  We have a great programme of tutorials, papers and invited
speakers lined up for you in Melbourne and we'd love to see you there.

The registration form and full details of the conference are available at:

	http://www.auug.org.au/winter/auug2002/

Registrations received after 7th August 2002 incur a $100 late fee.
While this may seem a long way off, dates like this do have a habit of
creeping up on you, so we advise early registration.

I look forward to seeing you in September!

Adrian Close
Programme Chair, AUUG2002.