Reminder: Discussion of AUUG futures on auug-talk mailing list

Greg 'groggy' Lehey Greg.Lehey at auug.org.au
Mon Jul 8 13:30:27 EST 2002

Last week I sent out a message about advertising the AUUG 2002 annual
conference and solicited discussion on the talk at auug.org.au mailing
list.

We got some discussion, but it seems there aren't many people on the
list, and I didn't see anybody join as the result of my message.  It
seems that a description of how to join the list is in order:

2.  Follow the instructions.

If you're interested, I'd suggest you sign up and then wait a day
before reviving the discussion, since I'm hoping others will do the
same.

Greg