Elections for the AUUG Board of Directors: results

Greg 'groggy' Lehey grog at lemis.com
Tue Jun 25 11:04:31 EST 2002

I'm pleased to announce the results of this year's elections for the
AUUG Board of Directors (which we used to call the Executive
Committee).  The Returning Officer will make a formal statement in the
near future.

President:		Greg Lehey (unopposed)
Vice-President:		Malcolm Caldwell
Secretary:		David Bullock (unopposed)
Treasurer:		(none)
Ordinary members:	Sarah Bolderoff
			Gordon Hubbard
			Stephen Rothwell
			Andrew Rutherford
			Mark White

One of the first things the new committee has to do is to coopt a new
treasurer.  Ideally we'll take one of the elected ordinary members,
but there's a chance that nobody will want to take the position.  If
we have any other members who would be prepared to take this position,
please let us know (auugexec at auug.org.au) and we'll consider it.

Greg Lehey
Secretary, AUUG Inc.
--