Invitation: Talk by John Terpstra in Sydney on 21 May.

Greg 'groggy' Lehey Greg.Lehey at auug.org.au
Fri May 17 12:41:52 EST 2002

Caldera and AUUG invite you to a talk by John Terpstra at Caldera's
North Sydney office.

Title: Linux Authentication
How to configure security and authentication in Linux.

John is a US based Technology Evangelist for Linux and Unix company
Caldera as well as a member of the SAMBA Team.  John is a regular
keynote speaker at international Linux and Unix events and is visiting
his home town of Sydney briefly.  He is an entertaining speaker and a
forceful advocate for the adoption of Linux in the business
environment.  John is happy to tailor his presentation according to
the specific areas of interest of the audience.

Time and Place:

  Tuesday 21st May, 6.00pm
  Level 2, 56 Berry Street
  North Sydney 2060

We apologize for the short notice and hope that we will get a good
turnout anyway.  If you plan to come, please respond to this message,
or call the AUUG office at 02/8824 9511, stating your email address
and phone number.

Greg Lehey
Secretary, AUUG Inc.