Ballot papers on their way to you

Greg 'groggy' Lehey Greg.Lehey at auug.org.au
Mon May 13 16:57:40 EST 2002

We have now posted the ballot papers to all voting members of AUUG.
According to paragraph 8 of the constitution, these are , all
Ordinary, Institutional and Honorary Life Members whose membership is
current.  You should receive them in the next day or two.

If for any reason your package is incomplete, or you do not receive
the papers at all, please contact Liz Carroll, the AUUG business
manager, either by email at busmmg at auug.org.au or by phone at
1-800-625-655.  You can find the instructions and the ballot papers on
the web at http://www.auug.org.au/election/ballot.pdf and
http://www.auug.org.au/election/ballot-instructions.pdf.  You will
also require two envelopes, as described in the instructions.

Please also take the time to read the policy statements of the
candidates at
http://www.auug.org.au/election/election-candidates.html.  One policy
statement came in late, and we were not able to print it on the ballot
instructions which were sent out, though it is in the version on the
web.

Along with the vote for the management committee, we're also proposing
some changes to the AUUG constitution to bring it up to date.  Please
take time to vote.  AUUG needs your input and your support.  You'll
notice that there are many new faces amongst the candidates.  We hope
to make far-reaching changes in the next year.

Greg Lehey
Secretary, AUUG Inc.